Part I: History of Enforcement in Transportation (Dec. 10, 2020)
Held on December 10, 2020, "History of Enforcement in Transportation," is the first part of the "Removing Enforcement Strategies from Transportation Safety Programs" webinar series.
- For more resources related to this series, click here.
- Download a copy of this webinar flyer here.
- Watch the second part of this series, "Currently What Enforcement Is Now and How It Intersects with Transportation."
- Watch the third part of this series, "Redefining Safety: A Vision for the Future of Transportation."
Webinar acknowledgements from participants:
- "What an excellent webinar. I appreciated the wisdom, insights, and experiences of each of the panelists. I have kept their words at the forefront of my mind and am sure I will continue to do so for a long time to come. I look forward to attending the rest of the series."
- "This has to be one of my all time favorite webinars I have attended during this pandemic. It had that special sauce where you were on the edge of your seat wanting to hear all of the brilliance that came from your panelists. You delivered!"